The revised Logo Pro now is even lighter than before. It is a robust, reasonably priced harness. It provides an outstanding flying experience as well as free moving space, which makes it suitable especially for beginners and casual pilots. It comes up with an integrated reserve container and a large foam protector. Its low weight and small packed measure make it a compact all-round harness.
Clearly arranged belts mark the Logo harnesses. Reduced, thus easy-to-handle adjustments and perfect belt geometry are basis for smooth motion sequences during take-off and landing.
The back protector of Logo Pro is generously dimensioned, thus provides optimum safety without constraining the pilots movements. The ergonomic back part makes every wing feedback clearly noticeable.
Logo Pro has an integrated reserve container – thanks to the redesign it now has a new closure (cable instead of pins).
- Excellent seating comfort
- Low weight of 3,7kg (size M)
- During flight easily adjustable belts
- Integrated rescue parachute container
- Deployment bag with release handle
- Replaceable, sturdy PVC bottom
- Color-coordinated leg and chest closures
- Integrated, clearly visible drop-out safeguard
- Large, easily accessible pocket
- Friction-reduced accelerator slide
- Very light, formfitting synthetic seat board
- Easily accessible storage space
- Magnet holder for speed bar
|body height||155 – 170 cm||160 – 185 cm||180 cm – 205 cm|
|max. load||120 kg||120 kg||120 kg|
|harness weight||3,6 kg||3,7 kg||4,1 kg|
|suspension height||47 cm||49 cm||51 cm|
|seat board size (width x length)||36 cm x 36 cm||38 cm x 38 cm||40 cm x 40 cm|
|certification||EN1651 & LTF 91/09||EN1651 & LTF 91/09||EN1651 & LTF 91/09|
The sizes given only are references, as the individually suitable size differs according to physique and personal preferences.
|fabric||Honeycomb tissue & Cordura|
|risers||25 mm Polyester|
|leg and chest closures||AustriAlpin Cobra|
|seat board||synthetic; honeycomb design|