Hike is an extremely light, yet comfortable, reversible harness. This harness without seat board provides a large rucksack capacity to carry your flight equipment. The harness is now available in two sizes. Thanks to elaborate details such as fasteners for helmet and hiking poles it is an ideal harness for hike & fly and travel purposes.
The redesigned harness is now available in two sizes. A captivating simple concept combined with sturdy light-weight material made it possible to achieve a weight of only 1,5kg.
An optional protector Connect and an adjustable front container, available as additional accessory for all common rescue systems, complement Hike to a highlight amongst light reversible harnesses.
The foam protector Connect Pro weighs 890g. The LTF certified airbag protector Connect Air weighs 390g, respectively in version Connect Air RS with an integrated reserve container 710g.
- Certified according to EN1651 and additionally, if combined with airbag protector, according to LTF 91/09
- High seating comfort due to formfitting back part and leg belts
- Combined self-locking leg and chest belts
- Idler pulley for accelerator system
- Integrated suspension for rescue systems next to shoulder strap
- Formfitting rucksack back part with breathable mesh and broad shoulder belts
- Large capacity, expandable due to stretch bands
- Adjustable broad hipbelt
- Mounting straps at rucksack as fixtures for accessory (hiking sticks, spurs etc.)
- Net for a helmet
|body height (cm)||155 – 185 cm||175 – 202|
|max. load (cm)||120||120|
|harness weight (kg)||1,5||1,55|
|airbag weight (kg)||0,29||0,29|
|suspension height (cm)||50||50|
|width of leg loop||22 cm||22cm|
|seat depth||39 cm||42 cm|
|rucksack capacity||63 l||63l|
|with airbag certified acc.||EN1651 and LTF 91/09||EN1651 and LTF 91/09|
|load bearing straps||25 mm Polyester|
|leg and chest closures||–|